...FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH SUNDAY EVENING...
* WHAT...Flash flooding caused by excessive rainfall continues to be
* WHERE...Portions of central Wyoming, north central Wyoming,
northwest Wyoming and west central Wyoming, including the
following areas, in central Wyoming, Wind River Mountains East and
Wind River Mountains West. In north central Wyoming, Bighorn
Mountains Southeast and Bighorn Mountains West. In northwest
Wyoming, Absaroka Mountains and Teton and Gros Ventre Mountains.
In west central Wyoming, Salt River and Wyoming Ranges.
* WHEN...Through Sunday evening.
* IMPACTS...Excessive runoff may result in flooding of rivers,
creeks, streams, and other low-lying, and flood-prone locations.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...
- Slow moving thunderstorms will be capable of dropping heavy
rainfall across the higher elevation locations of western and
central Wyoming through Sunday evening.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should Flash Flood Warnings be issued.