...WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 PM PDT
* WHAT...Heavy snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 2 to 5
feet above 6000 feet, 10-20 inches between 5000 and 6000 feet,
and 2-10 inches between 3500 and 5000 feet. Southerly Winds
gusting as high as 75 mph.
* WHERE...Interstate 5 Corridor, Western San Gabriel Mountains
and Highway 14 Corridor and Eastern San Gabriel Mountains.
* WHEN...Until 11 PM PDT Wednesday.
* IMPACTS...Travel could be very difficult to impossible. Very
strong winds could cause extensive tree damage.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Snow levels will drop into the 3000 to 4500
foot range tonight and Wednesday. The snow and wind may cause
significant travel delays, including Interstate 5 through Tejon
Pass where around 3 inches is expected.
If you must travel, keep an extra flashlight, food, and water in
your vehicle in case of an emergency.
The latest road conditions from CalTrans are available by calling
1 800 4 2 7 7 6 2 3.