...WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 7 PM THIS EVENING TO 10 AM
PST MONDAY ABOVE 1500 FEET...
* WHAT...Heavy snow expected above 1500 feet. Total snow
accumulations of 12 to 24 inches. Winds gusting as high as 50
* WHERE...Cascade mountains of Snohomish and King Counties,
including Stevens Pass and Snoqualmie Pass and Cascade mountains
of Pierce and Lewis Counties, including the Crystal Mountain Ski
Area and Paradise on Mount Rainier.
* WHEN...From 7 PM this evening to 10 AM PST Monday.
* IMPACTS...Travel could be very difficult. Gusty winds could
bring down tree branches.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Rain/snow mix will be possible at
Snoqualmie Pass Saturday night, before transitioning to all
If you must travel, keep an extra flashlight, food, and water in
your vehicle in case of an emergency.
For the latest road conditions in Washington state, call 5 1 1.