...FLASH FLOOD WATCH FOR THE BOLT CREEK BURN SCAR IN EFFECT THROUGH
LATE MONDAY NIGHT...
* WHAT...Flash flooding and debris flows caused by excessive
rainfall are possible over the Bolt Creek burn scar.
* WHERE...A portion of west central Washington, including the
following area, West Slopes North Central Cascades and Passes.
* WHEN...Through late Monday night.
* IMPACTS...Heavy rainfall over the Bolt Creek burn scar is expected
during the period of the watch. Residents near the Bolt Creek burn
scar should prepare for potential flooding impacts. Be sure to
stay up to date with information from local authorities. Heavy
rainfall could trigger flash flooding of low-lying areas,
urbanized street flooding, and debris flows in and near recent
wildfire burn scars.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...
- National Weather Service Meteorologists are forecasting heavy
rainfall over the burn scar, which may lead to flash flooding
and debris flows.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should Flash Flood Warnings be issued.