...FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON...
* WHAT...Flooding caused by excessive rainfall continues to be
* WHERE...A portion of Southwest California, including the following
areas, Orange County Coastal Areas, Orange County Inland Areas,
Riverside County Mountains, San Bernardino County Mountains, San
Bernardino and Riverside County Valleys-The Inland Empire, San
Gorgonio Pass Near Banning and Santa Ana Mountains and Foothills.
* WHEN...Through Wednesday afternoon.
* IMPACTS...Excessive runoff may result in flooding of rivers,
creeks, streams, and other low-lying and flood-prone locations.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...
- After a brief break early this afternoon, additional widely
scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms will produce
moderate to locally heavy rainfall. The heaviest additional
rainfall is expected late this afternoon through tonight,
though moderate showers will persist at times through