.Rain continues through the overnight hours into early morning
Wednesday. Potential for roadway flooding to continues into the
...FLOOD ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 245 AM PDT WEDNESDAY...
* WHAT...Urban and small stream flooding caused by excessive
* WHERE...A portion of northern California, including the following
counties, Alameda, San Francisco, San Mateo and Santa Clara.
* WHEN...Until 245 AM PDT.
* IMPACTS...Minor flooding in low-lying and poor drainage areas.
Water over roadways.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...
- At 934 PM PDT, Doppler radar indicated heavy rain. This will
cause urban and small stream flooding. Between 0.8 and 1.5
inches of rain have fallen.
- Additional rainfall amounts of 0.1 to 0.3 inches are expected
over the area. This additional rain will result in minor
- Some locations that will experience flooding include...
San Jose, San Francisco, Oakland, Fremont, Hayward,
Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, Daly City, San Mateo, San Leandro,
Redwood City, Mountain View, Alameda, Union City, Milpitas,
Palo Alto, South San Francisco, Newark, San Bruno and
Turn around, don`t drown when encountering flooded roads. Most flood
deaths occur in vehicles.
Be aware of your surroundings and do not drive on flooded roads.