...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in New
Passaic River At Pine Brook affecting Passaic, Essex, and Morris
...FLOOD WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL EARLY SATURDAY AFTERNOON...
* WHAT...Minor flooding is occurring.
* WHERE...Passaic River At Pine Brook.
* WHEN...Until early Saturday afternoon.
* IMPACTS...At 19.0 feet, street flooding begins in Fairfield
including Camp Lane Road. Two Bridges Road is closed going into
Lincoln Park and Wayne.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...
- At 2:15 PM Friday the river level was 19.03 feet.
- Forecast...The river is expected to rise to a crest of 19.1
feet this evening. It should then fall back below flood stage
late on Saturday morning.
- Flood stage is 19.0 feet.
Stream Fld Observed Fcsts (1 pm) Crest
Location Stg Stg Day/Time Sat Sun Stg Time Date
Pine Brook 19.0 19.03 Fri 215 pm 18.9 18.4 19.1 7pm 1/27
Motorists should not attempt to drive around barricades or drive
cars through flooded areas.
Additional information is available at www.weather.gov/phi.
The next statement will be issued late tonight by 300 AM EST.