...FLOOD ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 845 PM AST THIS EVENING...
* WHAT...Urban and small stream flooding caused by excessive
rainfall is expected.
* WHERE...A portion of Puerto Rico, including the following, Ceiba,
Fajardo, Luquillo, Naguabo and Rio Grande.
* WHEN...Until 845 PM AST.
* IMPACTS...Minor flooding in low-lying and poor drainage areas.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...
- At 644 PM AST, Doppler radar indicated heavy rain due to
thunderstorms. This will cause urban and small stream
flooding. Up to 1 inch of rain has fallen.
- Additional rainfall amounts up to 1 inch are expected over
the area. This additional rain will result in minor flooding.
Turn around, don`t drown when encountering flooded roads. Most flood
deaths occur in vehicles.