...FLOOD ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 PM AST THIS AFTERNOON...
* WHAT...Urban and small stream flooding caused by excessive
rainfall is expected.
* WHERE...A portion of Puerto Rico, including Guayanilla and
* WHEN...Until 400 PM AST.
* IMPACTS...Minor flooding in low-lying and poor drainage areas.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...
- At 1250 PM AST, Doppler radar indicated heavy rain due to
thunderstorms. This will cause urban and small stream
flooding. Between 1 and 2 inches of rain have fallen.
- Additional rainfall amounts of 1 to 2 inches are expected
over the area. This additional rain will result in minor
- Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Penuelas, Guayanilla, Santo Domingo, Tallaboa Alta, Magas
Arriba, Tallaboa and Indios.
Turn around, don`t drown when encountering flooded roads. Most flood
deaths occur in vehicles.