...WINTER STORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM SUNDAY AFTERNOON
THROUGH TUESDAY MORNING...
* WHAT...Heavy snow possible. 1 to 3 inches possible below 5000
feet. 3 to 7 inches possible above 5000 feet. Winds could gust
as high as 60 mph.
* WHERE...San Diego County Mountains.
* WHEN...From Sunday afternoon through Tuesday morning.
* IMPACTS...Travel could be very difficult. The hazardous
conditions could impact the morning or evening commute. Strong
winds could cause tree damage.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Snow levels will start between 4500 and
5000 feet Sunday, dropping to 3500 to 4000 feet by Monday
afternoon. Light snow accumulations possible on I-8 in eastern
San Diego County.
Monitor the latest forecasts for updates on this situation.