...FLOOD ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 PM AST THIS AFTERNOON...
* WHAT...Urban and small stream flooding caused by excessive
rainfall is expected.
* WHERE...A portion of Puerto Rico, including the following ,
Ciales, Florida, Jayuya, Morovis, Orocovis and Utuado.
* WHEN...Until 500 PM AST.
* IMPACTS...Minor flooding in low-lying and poor drainage areas.
Quick rises in rivers and small streams.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...
- At 201 PM AST, Doppler radar indicated heavy rain due to
thunderstorms. This will cause urban and small stream
flooding. Between 1 and 2 inches of rain have fallen.
- Additional rainfall amounts up to 1 inch are expected over
the area. This additional rain will result in minor flooding
and quick rises along rivers and small streams.
Turn around, don`t drown when encountering flooded roads. Most flood
deaths occur in vehicles.Be aware of your surroundings and do not
drive on flooded roads.