...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in South
Congaree River At Carolina Eastman affecting Calhoun, Lexington
and Richland Counties.
Congaree River At Congaree National Park-Gadsden affecting
Calhoun and Richland Counties.
...The Flood Warning is extended for the following rivers in South
North Fork Edisto River At Orangeburg affecting Orangeburg County.
...FLOOD WARNING NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL EARLY MONDAY AFTERNOON...
* WHAT...Minor flooding is forecast.
* WHERE...North Fork Edisto River At Orangeburg.
* WHEN...Until early Monday afternoon.
* IMPACTS...At 8.0 feet, Some minor flooding occurs along the
boardwalk at Edisto Gardens. Downstream from the Highway 301
bridge, some roads off Chiquita street near the river begin to
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...
- At 9:00 AM EST Friday the stage was 7.7 feet.
- Forecast...The river is expected to rise to a crest of 8.0
feet early tomorrow afternoon. It will then fall below flood
stage early Sunday afternoon.
- Flood stage is 8.0 feet.
Residents and those with interests near the river should monitor
rising water levels and take action if necessary.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks.
Additional information is available at www.weather.gov.