...FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 PM PDT THIS AFTERNOON...
* WHAT...Flooding caused by excessive rainfall continues to be
* WHERE...A portion of Southwest California, including the following
areas, Orange County Coastal Areas, Orange County Inland Areas,
Riverside County Mountains, San Bernardino County Mountains, San
Bernardino and Riverside County Valleys-The Inland Empire, San
Gorgonio Pass Near Banning and Santa Ana Mountains and Foothills.
* WHEN...Until 5 PM PDT this afternoon.
* IMPACTS...Excessive runoff may result in flooding of rivers,
creeks, streams, and other low-lying and flood-prone locations.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...
- Scattered showers will produce brief moderate to locally
heavy rainfall at times through this afternoon. The main
threat in the mountains will be for elevations below 4500
You should monitor later forecasts and be alert for possible Flood
Warnings. Those living in areas prone to flooding should be prepared
to take action should flooding develop.