...FLOOD ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM EDT THIS EVENING...
* WHAT...Flooding caused by excessive rainfall is expected.
* WHERE...A portion of northwest Pennsylvania, including the
following county, Mercer.
* WHEN...Until 1000 PM EDT.
* IMPACTS...Minor flooding in low-lying and poor drainage areas.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...
- At 702 PM EDT, Doppler radar and automated rain gauges
indicated heavy rain due to thunderstorms. Minor flooding is
ongoing or expected to begin shortly in the advisory area.
Between 1 and 2 inches of rain have fallen.
- Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Greenville, Stoneboro, Sandy Lake, Jamestown, Sheakleyville
and Maurice K Goddard State Park.
Turn around, don`t drown when encountering flooded roads. Most flood
deaths occur in vehicles.